Friday 8 April 2016

emailing Upfront Gallery

Upfront Gallery

a distant family member owns a art gallery come coffee shop in Penrith so i thought this was a great oppotunity to take advantage of my connection.

My grandma is in regular contact with the couple so has let them know i will be emailing them and they said they are looking forward to seeing my work.


Hi John and Elaine, 

Its Rebecca Neil's Daughter, hope you are all well! 
Grandma mentioned she had spoken to you about how i am recently finishing my illustration degree at Leeds Collage of Art and suggested i sent you some of my work. if you have any advice or ideas of how i can get started in the creative industry i would be most grateful! 

links to my work online: 

I have attached my CV and a mixture of some of my illustrations below as-well :) 

   




Thank you, 

Rebecca 

No comments:

Post a Comment