Monday 18 April 2016

potential commission from facebook presence

'Hi Rebecca, I'm thinking on getting a new tattoo... If I sent you some ideas would you maybe do me so drawings? Loved your stuff of my friend Adam smile emoticon. Happy to pay of course. All the best x'

as my drawings from my cop project where about an actual person, i was able to tag them in the posts i added to my Facebook and Instagram presence... so its great to see people who are friends with Adam were able to see theses (they wouldn't have if i hadn't of tagged him) this is a good way to expose my work to a wider audience.

though i am dubious about creating a tattoo design as its not something i thought my style of work would suit, i think i will give it a go and i may surprise myself, opening up more avenues to apply and promote my work onto.
i also don't want to decline any work opportunities at this stage - from advice off other illustrators such as Victo Ngai, AOI agency and tutor John, this will build a good and reliable reputation.

No comments:

Post a Comment