Friday 23 October 2015

thinking about changing elements of my personal branding.

one thing i think i would like to change about my personal branding this year is my brand name. last year i decided to brand myself 'R.E.W illustration', the initials of my name. however considering the type of work i do, i think using my real name instead of a brand/nickname, will make me appeal more approachable and more professional. i think it will adapts to my  more sincere, sensitive and detailed work ethic.
i also think by using my full name will avoid any confusing when/if clients are trying to search for my work/website/contact details online, as naming my networking sites as 'R.E.W' when people may be searching for my real name may reduce the chance of my getting a commission due to the client finding it hard to find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment