Wednesday 6 May 2015

Final ideas for promo pack.


after speaking to john about my idea to use one of my detailed figure drawings on the opening of my promo pack or folded creative cv (so when both are open its a metaphor for opening up 'me' finding out about me as a person) he said this idea is good but will only make sense if its a drawing of myself. 
though this is a concept i have been trying to avoid as i presumed for it to work my illustration style would need to be characteristic or cartoon like to be able to pull a portrait off, i decided to give it a go, illustrating myself in the same style as my initial figure drawing i wanted to use (detailed face and negative space for the clothing).

above are images my friend took of me - i hated this! becuase i am useless in front of a camera, me and my friend both decided there was not one picture that was perfect, either my face didnt really look like me or my stance was odd, so on photoshop i merged 2 images togehter to get a overall image which showed the important elements i would need to draw from (correct stance and a portrait that you could actually tell was me!) 


i first initially thought about the of illustrating myself after being influenced my this artists creative cv. 






No comments:

Post a Comment