Sunday 10 May 2015

final decision on Business cards

i asked my peers for advice on what the felt was the most successful layout of my buisness cards.
Robyn felt that the design where my body was split up, showing my legs at the top and head at the bottom could be discounted as i have already shown this idea in my promo pack. 

i agree with robyn about loosing this idea, epically after printing the card at actual size as the wealthy and detail of the picture was lost sue to how small the drawing would be.


 



from the above, robyn preferred the design without the grey background. initially before printing i preferred with the grey as i felt the card would have to much white space. however when i have printed them out, because the cards are small, the white does not look overpowering and actually allows the drawing to take focal point unlike the card with the grey colour which becomes a distraction. 

however she did mention that she felt i should change the text at the top of the front of the card (above the head) from my Facebook link to my brand name. i have done this below. 






 trying out landscape...



No comments:

Post a Comment