Monday 14 March 2016

Advice from fred when i am traveling

look at people i could contract whilst traveling
'i will be in ......... on the ....... if i could pop in with my portfolio.'
could open oppotunities up for me in these place.

contact places like colours may vary - 'im travelining in .... ..... for ...... month and will be illustrating my experience if you are intersting it exhibiting my work i create'

by experiencing other cultures I hope it will inspire my practice, and make me more interesting to others.

however So I don’t loose touch with my practice, i will take freds advice and Get in touch with art houses before i go such as  Colours May Vary
and Propose projects for exhibition or a publication that Ill create from the experiences ive had on my travels which they could possible feature.


No comments:

Post a Comment