Monday 20 April 2015

studio brief 1 - eval and blog all

studio brief 2 - eval and blog all

studio brief 3 creative presence:
read brief!
promotion pack!
online presence -up and running
blog-demotrating research

ppp presentation:
(look in creative statergy brief)
work I've found interesting throughout the year (Pinterest)
identifying how aloft investigation i have done has started to shape what my professional practice is going to be and how i am going to explore this in level 6 -we will start taking to-contacts of areas i am interested in, what visits, etc

I'm going to be...
in order to do this i need to develop...
certain discipline

reflect my own creative statergys, my promotional material
proffesional, organised, clear manner
certain aspects nailed and a slide of things i am not sure about?

No comments:

Post a Comment