Monday 20 April 2015

creating a Behance page.

i have been meaning to set up a behance account for some time now, and after my friend suggesting to me this may be a more appropriate platform for inspiration and potential work than my  Facebook page it encouraged me more. 

why have i not done this sooner! while setting up my bechance page i can already see the benefits, being able to view other creatives work, and for them to view yours back seems like a much more appropriate platform for potential clients or collaborative work. 
 i like the way you are able directly post your work elsewhere whilst posting to bechance- such as Pinterest, allowing me to cover and hopefully reach more viewers. 

i havent added much to my page yet but plan to explore and add more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment