Saturday 18 April 2015


i really like how this promotion pack is compact with the promotion material inside. this has given me the idea to do the paper cover for rubbers, pencils - i feel this is appropriate for my profession i am promoting (illustrator i.e drawing with the pencils and rubbers). i like the idea of promoting myself on mechanise that will be used instead of just thrown to the side due to the irrelevance of them in everyday life. pencils, rubbers, notebooks will be used and therefore my name and practice will be remembered when the product is in use. 



i really like the simplicity go these two promo packs above,  because my work focuses on detail i think a simple designs style and layout  like these will work best for my promo pack, using negative space around my illustration to make it a focal point i.e the onion in the middle of the creative cv cover. i think this style will also communicate my work strategy/personality swell -  accurate, precise, detailed. i also think the type of work i tend to produce has a more sensitive, realist approach ( i.e not necessarily deal with humorous, entertainment issues) 

Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment