Sunday 6 December 2015

'about me' section on website

After talking to patrick, he suggested that i change my bio on my website a little bit, removing words such as 'i like to'  and 'i hope' - these type of words don't fill clients with confidence about my work and about my own confidence in myself as a practitioner! 
he also suggested making a bit shorted. 

before:
Within my practice I enjoy creating detailed work about people or subjects that have a profound story behind them, I like to convey deeper meanings within my work to illustrate a stronger thought-provoking concept by gathering substantial research to gain a better understanding. I hope that by exploring subjects intently, my illustrations will express my empathy towards the matter and justify them. 


When I am not enthralled in my illustrations, you would usually find me with my other passions in life; friends, family, walking (to the fridge), traveling and singing in the shower – a daily ritual. 

After:
i enjoy using detail as a way to express empathy within my work, forming personal and relatable connections between my illustrations and the viewer. i usually use a mixture of pencils, watercolour and fine-liner to create my pieces, sometimes add colour digitally using photoshop. 


when i am not illustrating, you would usually find me with my other passions in life; friends, family, walking (to the fridge), traveling and singing in the shower – a daily ritual.  

No comments:

Post a Comment